With the UK Government having issued its Article 50 notice, we are holding a webinar to further analyse the implications for the life sciences sector of the momentous decision that the UK has made to leave the EU. On 3 April 12:00 pm BST and 5 April 4:00 pm BST, our Life Sciences lawyers Charles Brasted, Elisabethann Wright, Fabien Roy, Helen Kimberley and Sahira Khwaja will discuss:
- What is the likely process from the serving of the Article 50 notice to the UK leaving the EU?
- What effect might Brexit have for existing and future marketing authorisations for medicinal products?
- How might medical device manufacturers be affected?
- How does the decision affect commercial contracts?
- What are the questions you should consider from an IP perspective?
- Is there anything you should do immediately?
- How can your businesses influence what happens next?
Click here to register and read for more information