Having an eye for strategic detail is often a key to winning the IP disputes in Asia, whether you’re enforcing or defending your IP rights.
In this webinar, trademark experts from our Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo offices will discuss the strategies to improve your chances in winning the trademark disputes in your jurisdictions.
Topics covered during this webinar will include:
- Hong Kong – Dealing with cross-border disputes more effectively
- China – Trademark prosecution related lawsuit: different perspective from the Court, TRAB and CTMO
- Japan – Building a stronger defence: how to successfully leverage abuse of rights and invalidity arguments in trademark infringement lawsuits
We hope you will be able to join us. For more information and to register, please contact BoYun Jung
Date: Tuesday, 6 February 2018
Speakers: Zhen (Katie) Feng, Partner, Shanghai – Serena Lim, Counsel, Hong Kong – Chikako Hashimoto, Counsel, Tokyo – Mizue Kakiuchi, Associate, Tokyo, Kaoru Yamada, Associate, Tokyo – Fred Liang, Associate, Hogan Lovells Fidelty
Asia IP Webinar Series
We started a series of webinars in 2017 to help you stay up to date with Intellectual Property news and developments in the Asia Pacific region. Other topics, listed on the right, will be covered throughout the year. Please do share this invitation with colleagues who may find this webinar or future topics of interest.
You can find the recorded version of our first three webinars below:
Upcoming topics in out webinar series
- Patents – Hot issues in China, Hong Kong and Japan
- Trade Secrets – Have your heard…