The ITC Section 337 series provides updates on recent U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) Section 337 investigations as well as other timely ITC developments that affect your business.
The latest news round-up from our Hogan Lovells ITC Section 337 practice, includes::
- Comments on the new ITC rules for practice and procedure
- UV Cable Coatings For Optical Fibers – No violation & invalid asserted patent claims (lack of written description)
- Certain Graphics Systems… Violation of Section 337 Limited Exclusion & Cease and Desist Order
- Certain Non-volatile Memory Devices… Most asserted claims non-infringing or invalid as obvious & domestic industry not shown to exist or being established
- Solid State Storage Drives, Stacked Electronic Components… 100 day proceeding – domestic industry partially satisfied
- Clidinium Bromide… false-advertising, unfair competition under Lanham Act. 100 day proceeding scope for FCDA & FDA violation claims.
- Amarin’s omega-3 fatty acid appeal: ITC scope for FCDA & FDA violation claims
- Certain Motorized Self-Balancing Vehicles: Razor’s 337-TA-1000 appeal – Motion to dismiss
Click here to read the highlights
For more information on the ITC, please visit our topic center here