There are fewer than 35 days until the United Kingdom leaves the European Union – is your company prepared for a no-deal scenario?
On 14 March Hogan Lovells and techUK are hosting a webinar to look at what final steps tech and Internet of Things (IoT) product companies should do (and what others have been doing) to get Brexit-ready. Our qualified speakers, which include Hogan Lovells, techUK, Google, AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe, and a government representative, will examine:
- No-deal planning: what are the common issues being raised by product companies in the lead up to Brexit?
- What are the implications of a no-deal for IoT businesses?
- How do you to turn technical notices into action plans?
- How do you get your supply chain prepared for a no-deal?
- How will the United Kingdom manage emerging law like the European Cybersecurity Act?
- What will be the United Kingdom’s position following the Product Liability Directive review?
You can also read the latest news from Hogan Lovell’s Global Product Law team on Brexit here.