The Consumer industry is evolving at lightning speed, and the way consumer companies operate is shifting. From issues in supply chain to the digitalization of the consumer experience, companies are rapidly changing to keep up with consumer demands. Last year businesses in the consumer industry saw a wave of unprecedented disruption and transformation, and 2019 promises challenges of similar or greater magnitude.
In this year’s edition of Consumer Horizons, the Hogan Lovells global Consumer team identifies trends that will impact food and beverages companies, fashion and luxury goods producers, retailers, consumer electronics manufacturers, and other consumer companies throughout 2019.
Our team breaks down disruptive technology, sustainability and corporate responsibility practices, privacy and consumer data issues, shifting sales models, supply and sourcing matters, M&A and capital markets, and more – all with a look at global perspectives. IP-related developments in this publication include:
- Retail & Fashion overview with Meryl Bernstein
- Food & Beverage overview with Sahira Khwaja
- Technology trends that will reshape e-commerce in 2019 with Meryl Bernstein
- Blockchain: Recent developments and predictions for 2019 with Ted Mlynar and Soraya Keskey
- Virtual social influencers with Julia Anne Matheson & Meryl Bernstein
- 3D-printing and IP rights with Yvonne Draheim & Sabrina Dücker
- The impact of intellectual property on artificial intelligence with Celene Crowson & Jason Lohr
- The legal implications of brand blanding with Julia Anne Matheson
- Personalized shopping in Asia with Eugene Low and PJ Kaur
Download Consumer Horizons 2019 by registering here
For further information, please visit our Consumer Industry page on HoganLovells.com